A Very Special Hat


I had to take a break from my baby hats to make a very special hat for a very special person.
Someone very close to me has been diagnosed with cancer for a second time.
She recently started chemotherapy, so I knew she could use a nice hat.



I have been knitting for charity with the Minnesota Rollergirls since the beginning of this year.
I'm glad that MNRG and Crafty Planet gave me this great opportunity to learn about the need for chemo caps.



Please let me take this chance to ask all of you to donate at least one crafty project this month to your favorite charity.
If you are not sure where to start, check out this list.



This pattern can be found at HeadHuggers.org.
The yarn is Caron Simply Soft Brites in Blue Mint.
I used Clover Takumi Bamboo needles in 16" size 9 circular and 7" size 9 DPNs.


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Followers