Pom-pom Bear!


I have been just going straight through my
Baby Beanies: Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads by Amanda Keeys.
This pattern is called pompom bear and can be found on page 51.

This hat required a three-needle bind off.
I have never attempted that type of bind off,
but the instructions included in the book were easy to follow and understand.



I used Punta's Merisoft Hand Painted yarn in HP66.
I love the bright colors!



I used Clover Takumi Bamboo needles in 16" size 9 circular and 7" size 9 DPNs.
I also used a Clover large Pom Pom Maker in 2 1/2".


I really enjoyed this pattern and I am already making a new and larger sized version right now.
I have been told this hat is similar to the one worn by the cartoon character, Chowder.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Followers