I am a baby hat making FOOL!

I have finished my second baby beanie from
Baby Beanies: Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads by Amanda Keeys.
This one is called 'special day silk hat'.


First, let's meet my new model.
Her name is Natasha.
I found her on clearance at my local Toy R Us store.


I used Cascade Sierra yarn in 15 pink and Offray Simply Sheer 7/8" ribbon in light pink.
The pattern called for Cascase Pima Silk yarn,
but I wasn't able to locate that particular kind at any of my LYS.


I used Skacel's addi Turbo Circular 12" US 7 and Clover's Takumi Bamboo 7" size US 7 DPNs.
I really enjoyed using the addi Turbo needles.
They were very smooth and fast.


Natasha's head is a bit small for this hat,
but I appreciated her patience while I photographed her.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Followers