YAY! Cross Stitch!


Well, for right now, I am storing my knitting.
I go through phases in my crafting and after almost a year of knitting,
I am on to cross stitch.

In the past month I have finished four mini cross stitch kits.
Here they are...



Raccoon
Item 4645 from NeedleMagic Inc.
It was stitched on 18 count aida fabric.


It's A Zoo
Item 4129 from NeedleMagic Inc.
It was stitched on 14 count aida.



Monkey
Item 4105 from NeedleMagic Inc.
It was stitched on 14 count aida fabric.


Say Cheese
Item 3856 from NeedleMagic Inc.
It was stitched on 18 count aida.

I purchased all of these kits from JoAnn Fabric & Craft.

I love to work on small projects.
It gives me the instant gratification that I need.
They are also nice to carry along with you,
they fit nicely in a small sandwich bag in my purse.

I haven't abandoned knitting forever.
I will be participating with the MN Rollergirls during
their Knitting for Charity events.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Followers