Sometimes multitasking can go horribly wrong

I haven't posted in a while, but I am still knitting away.
I just can't seem to focus on one project right now.
I actually have 4 projects on needles right now.
So at least I can tell you about those.

Project 1: Felted Messenger Bag



This pattern can be found in Awesome Knits for guys and chicks by Lion Brand Yarn.
I choose Patons Classic Wool in Peacock for the main color and Plum Heather for the trim.


Project 2: Flour Sack hat



This pattern can be found in
Baby Beanies: Happy Hats to Knit for Little Heads
by Amanda Keeys.
I am using Mission Falls 1824 Cotton in 102 Ivory and 103 Pebble.
I've been having a had time knitting with this yarn,
the texture is way different than any another yarns I've used.


Project 3: Coco Mitts

(I hope my whiteness doesn't blind anyone)

I was given this pattern by my good friend and knit 'n' bitch partner, Caroline.
She found it in Hat, Mittens, and Scarves Deck: 25 Cool and Cozy Projects by Andrea Tung.
I am using Punta Yarns Merisoft Spaced Dyed in 389 (Purple and Black).
I have finished one, but I just can't force myself to get the second done.


Project 4: Snowdrop Lace Dishcloth




I found this pattern on Ravelry it's by Tera Johnson and is available for free.
I am using Lily's Sugar'n Cream in Patio Pinks.



I do promise that once I finish something I will take pretty picture
and post a brand new blog, just for you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Followers