I'm still here!

I wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive. I've been lost in thought for about a month now. I'm really tired of talking about it, so I will spare you the gruesome details.

I did sign up for my first craft swap. This swap involves the IKEA Malma mirror. I am to decorate in any way I want (paint, decoupage, fabric, metal work). I am very nervous. My partner lives in the UK and is also a first time swapper. She has given me her likes and dislikes. Unfortunately, her style is nothing like my style. I'm mostly worried that she will hate my finished product and be turned off of swaps forever. I realize that is the worst possible scenario, but that's where my brain jumps to. I live in my own little negative world, but it's okay, they hate me there.



Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Followers